About Designer Goodies

Welcome! Selamat Datang!

This page comes to you from San Diego, California.

I offer a chance for you to own authentic designer goods at affordable prices…GUARANTEED!

I must add here the terms and conditions of the offer I make so that we can have a smooth and hopefully long lasting, mutually benefiting relationship. So, please note the followings:

ALL items on offer on this blog will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.

STEP 1: Just send me an email with you details (please copy and paste the following order form)

Order/ enquiry form:
Name:
Contact no:
Item name:
Style#:
Color:
Price stated:
Payment method: Cash/Maybank2u.com
Message:

STEP 2: Wait for my reply via email on the availability of the item and confirmation n price.

STEP 3: Make payment. At least 70% of the total amount and after delivery you can pay for the remaining 30%. (We would be glad if you pay full amount actually). You must email me the proof of payment in order for me to acknowledge recipe of the payment.

Maybank Account Number: 162731049908. (Putri Nazira binti Rex)
STEP 4: Rest assured that when payment is complete, I will mail the item to you, well-wrapped and securely packed. πŸ™‚

Contact Us:

via email: goodiesdesigner@gmail.com or

Join our Facebook Group now. Serach for ‘Designer Goodies’

Shipping Information:

All items will be sent out by regular mail on Tuesdays, via US Postal Service. Special arrangements can be made should you want it sent using overnight services/couriers…as long as you are willing to pay bear the difference in cost.

Standard Shipping from USA takes *8 to 10 working days approximately (Mon-Fri, Sat & Sun NOT incleded)

Designer Goodies does not responsible for any lost or damages in shipping.


Plus, I’m sorry to say that once sold, the item is not returnable.

SO…ENJOY SHOPPING FOR DESIGNER GOODIES FROM ME!

Sincerely,

Masitah, San Diego. CA

Advertisements

13 responses

11 08 2008
razali

memang menarik!

11 08 2008
designergoodies

sapa lak yang buat… kan isteri tersayang!!

17 08 2008
spr

good job kinos

20 08 2008
designergoodies

oh yeah! thank you abg, still work on it!

22 08 2008
hafizhoh

Dear Kak Masitah,

Good collections..keep it up!! I will pass the blog URL to my friends..

Take care

31 08 2008
Azam-Cas

Ok… at least lain sikit pilihan dari banyak2 website yang lain. Tapi apa yang suka sekali, price you tak extreme … aaa jangan naik kan dulu harga u hehehhhe bagi CHAN i promote

Kalau ada special order mintak handbag designer lain2, cemana? Boleh kan?

“See” u dalam email k πŸ˜€

16 09 2008
farah.rahman

i like all the stuff in ur blog!

17 09 2008
Putri Rex

πŸ™‚ thank you very much to each and one of you for the time to browse thro my web blog.

25 09 2008
mireya (lily)

hey normasita good job

9 10 2008
intan diana

Hey babe,

Just found out ur web and the price is affordable, i guess..:P
is it include shipping?
thanks

xoxo,
intan

9 10 2008
intan diana

eh so sorry..
no need to answer that babe since u already stated it
thanks

xoxo,
intan

9 10 2008
designergoodies

hello normasitah,
i’m looking for marc jacob handbag and matching wallet, around US1300.00 (color Black) Let me know pls.
I know you have very good taste!!!
Thank you.

10 10 2008
designergoodies

Hey Intan diana!

πŸ™‚ LOL it’s okay to ask πŸ™‚ if you really interested email me personally at goodiesdesigner@gmail.com oks .

loves,
Putri Rex

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: